Wapakoneta, Ohio
1.5

I bought a front door and screen door through Lowe's. I had Purchased the door on February 13.

It didn't get installed until March 11. I bought them as is. Why it took a month to install is beyond me. The installer was supposed to arrive between 8-10 am and he didn't come until 11:30.

He then was working on the doors at our house from 11:30 to 8:30. He took 9 hours. My husband was not planning to be off work all day. After 9 hours of work it was not installed right.

The screen door does not latch when our main door is closed. I called the store back and told them I need the installer to come back on the weekend as we cannot miss any more work. They sent the installer on a Friday. Then he still couldn't fix it.

I have called corporate and they have failed to call me back.

I feel like Lowe's failed me as a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about front door from Lowes was customer service received, lack of response and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #960884

keep up with calling corporate, they are slow but they get things done the right way!

Sounds like you got a bad egg, im sorry it happened to you.

I have worked with Lowe's a long time... and believe it or not, once we have contracts with some of these

installers we are legally bound to them, and we cant just get rid of them, even if we know they are garbage.

It sucks but it is the way it is.

There is no way to know who is a quality installer or not before we work with them.

Word to the wise ask for the installers who are on there 2nd contract.

that means during there time with Lowe's they received a 90% satisfaction or higher and we re-hired them. Stick with it, and im sorry!

mstevenson918
to realemployeeaccout Ocala, Florida, United States #962487

Seriously ???? Please explain to me how the original poster or any non Lowe's employee that is purchasing an item that needs to be installed would know to "ask for an installer that is on their second contract?

" I feel like I am in the twilight zone reading your reply ! So many holes so little time !

Lowe's has people who can draw up a contract that clearly states if you fail to install a job correctly you will not be paid nor will you be a sub contractor for Lowe's any longer ! And just the mere FACT and you are stating you are a representative of Lowe's that they find it acceptable to keep contractors that do a unacceptable job 10% of the time is UNBELIEVABLE to me and PROVES LOWE'S DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE OR SATISFACTION !!!