3100 196th SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036, USA

Purchased a clothes washer and gas dryer for original delivery date of Saturday, April 22, 2017. Called several days prior to push out delivery.

I was given a new delivery date of Wednesday, May 3. On the original delivery date of April 22 I get a call from a guy advising me he was delivering my order. I told him it was rescheduled to Wednesday May 3. After waiting around all morning, I call the store on Wednesday May 3 to verify I am on the delivery schedule.

I was told I was NOT and that their record shows that I am scheduled for delivery on Monday, May 8. So someone at the store rescheduled me for a new delivery date and neglected to inform me. This is the Lynnwood, WA store.

Apparently they have a terrible communication problem not only between their employees and worst of all with their customers. I am not a happy Lowe's customer and will definitely remember this in deciding where to make my next purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments