went to lowes for concrete sealer the manger said he knew what I needed and gave me wood sealer. I took his word and did not look.

put it on foundation and it ran every where. went back to lowes and told the manager what they did and he gave me mineral spirits to take it off he said its a 50/50 chance it will work. Now I find out this could damage the stone on my foundation. Lowes should train there people about there products they have no clue what they are doing.

now I am stuck trying to find out what to do and I think Lowes should be responsible for there employees giving customers wrong products.

I am stuck with this problem because of lowes and this is not the first time that I have had problems with lowes and I am going to home depot. This was an easy decision for me I am done with lOWES.........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of concrete sealer. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned concrete sealer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

It's always better to double check a product before you use it.