I purchased presidential flooring from Lowes (anderson flooring)WITHIN 2 WEEKS IT BEGAN to bubble at the seams,it took 3 years to get lowes to come see the problem. They did not do anything but fire the employee that sold me the floor.

they will not stand behind their crappy product even though I was sold it by a disgruntled employee. their contractors took 1 and a half year to put up my crooked fence. Lowes in bella vista ar. is a store I will now stay away from.

BAD NEWS!!!!

I see they no longer sell the floor that only proves that they KNOW the product was bad, as for their contractors,they have no pride in their work and ar quite nasty when called to fix the problem. Be ready to wait months for any repairs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flooring. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments