I have contacted Lowe's 5 times regarding the warranty I have on my fridge. They sent out a person who did not fix the problem.

I called back and scheduled someone else for another day - they didn't show - called again to re-schedule - the person didn't show - called again - the person didn't show because the company they scheduled with did not service this area - called again - I was expecting someone today, the person didn't show and they didn't call me to reschedule. I called them to see where the tech was - they told me he was sick and not coming! If I didn't call them, I would be sitting here all day - again!

I re-scheduled again - I've called service managers and all I hear is "I'm sorry" That doesn't fix the problem my fridge has!! Horrible service - will never buy there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of refrigerator warranty. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned refrigerator warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments