I arrived early evening at customer service desk to pick up special order of vinyl fencing. I received less than regular minimum customer service from a young lady who wanted me to sign a receipt that said I received the items before I saw them and compared them to the items ordered.

She said this is how we do it. She said walk on down there but you will have to come back here before you get your trailer loaded. I reminded her that I was a customer that spent just shy of 70k in 2015 with a 200k+ 2005 & 2006 but absent of that I expected to be treated respectfully. She directed me to the MOD whom had been taking all this in.

He appeared vaguely interested and I had a special order to inspect, inventory, and load.

Now it gets awesome. At the other end of the store the attitude was one of cooperation and how can we make this Lowes visit your best one ever. Joey the fork lift operator was interested in my suggestions on how we may be able to load it into my enclosed 16' trailer that was also a Lowes purchase. Katenna and Kearen were all smiles and great attitudes inspite of receiving a call from customer service announcing the rules of engagement and that I had not signed the receipt yet.

Joey is a US Marine and we share Military Occupational Specialty as 11E Tank crewman although my time was some 40 years ago. I've seen Katenna and Kearen many times before as my preferred checkout is near the ProDesk. Even Taylor came by to say hi and offer help as he always does in the loading area. I have previously commented about the asset this kid is and the enthusiasm he has for creating an efficient and enjoyable customer experience.

I returned to the Customer Service desk and the young lady now was on her best behavior and is the reason I have not mentioned her name.

Everyone has a bad day from time to time. Kudos to the guys and gals at the other end of the store. Simply superb.

As good as it gets.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments