I have spend approximately $25,000. the past 4 months at Lowes to redo my rent house.

ONLY 3 people have been of service, the rest of the store only has people looking for paychecks without working! I bought 4 sets of outdoor doorknobs with locks and 4 deadbolts and had the man working in that department key them all the same. I put them on yesterday and found out that the keys didn't work on any of them. I carried one back to the store and a different man in that department said he couldn't fix the problem without a key that worked.

I live 35 miles away and this is my closest store. I plan to take the locks and knobs off, return them. I have ordered replacements on Amazon and they will be here the day after tomorrow (all keyed alike). I also left printed out instructions asking for wire shelving to be cut to the sizes and numbers on the list.

When I went back the guy was gone and the wire shelves were in my cart and NONE of them were the right size. Another problem was when I tried to get a 250' roll of 12 with ground electrical wire. I had look the time before for it and it was out. They had 100' and 50 ' rolls, but to get the 250' I needed it would cost me twice as much as the single roll.

I talked to the manager and she said they had the 250' in stock, I asked her to get me one and when she looked, she couldn't find it. I had to spend twice the amount to get what I needed because their inventory count was not correct. I had two carts of lumber and other supplies, I loaded them on the carts while about 6 different employees passed by and non asked to help or to get help.

The store I was in was in Nacogdoches, Texas. If I never have to go in that store again, it will be too soon.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments