100 15th Pl S, Meridian, MS 39301
2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a Samsung dishwasher with warranty. All digital display died but motor ran and door wouldn’t lock.

Service company came out, I took off work to wait on repairman. 0800 to 5 pm kind of sucked but understandable. First day not bad, they said they found problem but needed to wait for parts. No problem.

Parts came in, again took off of work 0800 to 5 pm. Here is where problem started Repairman didn’t show till 9:30pm and not as much as a phone call. I had to call at 5pm to find out where he was. The company wanted me to reschedule.

I said *** no. I all ready took off of work. Repairman came replaced part that he ordered. Machine worked better but was not fixed.

The next day while trying to turn on dishwasher I got a power light but no other digital display. I will run but you don’t know what setting you are in. Called Lowe’s again to schedule repair but I told them that I didn’t want the previous repairman. The said that they would send out a different company.

Here it is the day off my appointment again have to be at house between 0800 and 5 pm. Not a problem. New company never made contact with me like Lowe’s said they would. When I called they said it could be as late as 9 pm.

You buy a warranty hoping you won’t need to use it. When you do you expect better service. 8 am to 5 pm is Ridiculous especially when they can’t even meet that time.

I am a firefighter, what would happen if I was late to their house fire. Do you think the would be pissed too!

Comments