Resolved
1.7
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 16, 2021

The manager called other warehouses to get all the parts shipped tomorrow from 2 different warehouses. He also apologized.

My blood pressure was so high that all I could say is "Thank you". I calmed down because that is really not like me at all. I will not be ordering anything online for a very long time.

Thank you to the warehouse managers and they did call me back. I still should have recieved a coupon or discount for the aggravation but that would be too much..

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2021

I placed an order online for my kitchen cabinets and the site provides you with the calendar of dates available. Well guess what, that means nothing, I was rescheduled at least 4x!!!

from different warehouses!!! 1 piece here and there! UNACCEPTABLE! LOWE'S SHOULD CANCEL THE ONLINE SITE AND HAVE FOR PICK UP ONLY!!

I HAVE CONTRACTORS TO PAY AND THEY OFFERED NOTHING!!! THIS WAS NOT A FREE DAMN ORDER!! I AM DISGUSTED WITH THIS SERVICE AND NEED MY KITCHEN COMPLETED. I NEVER DO REVIEWS BUT THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

THESE STORES WANT MONEY BUT DO YOU ANYWAY THEY WANT TO. THEY DON'T OFFER NOTHING FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!!!!!! THEY NEED NEW REBUTTALS TO TRAIN TOO. THEY SOUND LIKE ROBOTS WITH NO RESOLUTION.

LOWES SHOULD DISCONTINUE THERE ONLINE SERVICE AND OFFER PICK UP ONLY OR GET A BETTER SYSTEM TO SEE WHAT WAREHOUSES CARRY WHAT ITEMS!!!!

NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TO FOR A MANAGER TO GET BACK TO ME!!!!! WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!!

Preferred solution: Lowe's shut down their website until they get a better system. I would also like to get some kind of discount for the lack of communication, aggravation and inconvenience for my contractors doing the work. Yes Lowe's cost me money!.

Location: 1331 Fairview Boulevard, Riverside, NJ 08075