1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I contacted Lowes to redo my 10x 6.5 galley kitchen last March. They came out, planned the work, supplied the materials and charged me approximately $18k for the job, that I had to pay upfront.

The work began the second week in July. The workman were neither licensed nor insured. The y demoed the kitchen, and began working on the remodel. They screwed up the plumbing and the electrical, which I had redone ($2200).

After weeks of watching their workers plod through he job, I had Lowe's come out to my house and dismissed the subcontractor.

Another week has passed by with nothing being done. Lowe's assures me that they will make it right, but after 5 months I can't say that I believe anything they say. There are many things left to do and surely there must be a carpenter in Michigan who can finish this project. I am now actively searching for a local carpenter.

I would give Lowe's zero stars for this work.

I would give their sub contractor -5 stars. Lowe's advertises license and insure quality professionals, I say B S.

I would never go back to Lowe's. I can only offer up this warning to would be customers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments