Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises.See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com .
Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick Claim Management Services, Inc., also known as Sedgwick CMS, Inc., also known as SRS Specialty Risk Services. Tactics used include
claiming they have been unable to contact you, even after you flood them with information, misspelling the name of the street and city you live on, in order to delay the mail to you, or get it returned to them and then be able to close the claim, etc. The bottom line is that according to one of their own Insurance Claim Representatives, "Lowe's does NOT carry med pay insurance on their premises". So, a customer is better off going somewhere else.
This is especially important to persons such as Disabled Veterans, Disabled Citizens, Pregnant Women, Senior Citizens, Elderly Citizens, and Children. Lowe's is TRULY No. 2 in their business. Make sure you are not at their stores to get injured and then have them No.
2 all over you!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Not Applicable
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer /..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."