Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises.See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com .
Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick Claim Management Services, Inc., also known as Sedgwick CMS, Inc., also known as SRS Specialty Risk Services. Tactics used include
claiming they have been unable to contact you, even after you flood them with information, misspelling the name of the street and city you live on, in order to delay the mail to you, or get it returned to them and then be able to close the claim, etc. The bottom line is that according to one of their own Insurance Claim Representatives, "Lowe's does NOT carry med pay insurance on their premises". So, a customer is better off going somewhere else.
This is especially important to persons such as Disabled Veterans, Disabled Citizens, Pregnant Women, Senior Citizens, Elderly Citizens, and Children. Lowe's is TRULY No. 2 in their business. Make sure you are not at their stores to get injured and then have them No.
2 all over you!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Not Applicable
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "In July of 2008 we purchased vinyl fencing and gates to surround and protect our in ground swimming pool. The gates failed within a few months (Broke apart) and the..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."