I ordered some garden stakes the other day online with save the tax promotion. The order went through smoothly. However, the next day I got an email saying part of my order has been cancelled without any explanation.

I called the online customer service number, and being told no more stock. I said I can wait, with a reply "no, we don't do this.". Then I asked if they can honor the discount once get stock, a even colder reply "no". When I challenged "if this is the way you dealing with customer orders", the cold-voiced lady said "hold on, let me transfer you to the store".

With hope, I started speaking with the lady in the store. After repeating the story, I got a little warm "no", "no" for the questions, and an even frustrated message: "you ordered online, so you have to deal with online customer service. I cannot transfer you back, so you have to call again."

Impressed, Lowes!

Jason, a pissed customer

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of garden stake from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service received. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

mstevenson918
Ocala, Florida, United States #963431

All I can say from my experience with Lowe's and apparently yours.....don't buy from them anymore. And tell your friends and family the same.

There are far too many places to shop to buy hone improvement items where you won't be left feeling like you were screwed over while spending your hard earned money. 2k posters on here don't seem like a lot but if each of us keep spreading the word (and considering the fact their corporate office isn't doing anything to promote customer service except to hire some corporate *** to troll these boards and to bully their customers) and that everyday there are more and more dissatisfied customers, they are headed into receivership