Verified Reviewer

We arrived at Lowes to pick up flooring since online it showed 20 boxes available. We were informed 10 min later that they were on hold for someone.

We placed an order of 10 boxes to finish our floor and were advised they would be available in 5-7 days. We paid for the product to receive only a receipt. We purchased the items on October 23, 2020. I looked on line the following Wednesday to see there were 50 boxes available.

I checked my email and no email was received stating my order was in. I called the store to speak to Cathy. She advised she couldn't locate my order and said i need to speak to the flooring department. I was transferred to never speak to anyone but 10 minutes later someone picked up the phone in customer service to put me on hold and not tell me twice.

Cathy then came back on the phone to state "what do you need?". I said you transferred me to flooring. "Well they are busy". Ok that's it.

So I had to call back. BTW - I work and don't have lots of spare time for this run around. I called back a few hours later to LUCKILY get Brandy. She couldn't find the order but took all of my information and called me back after she found the order.

I advised I would arrive Friday to pick up my order. Ok done!. Right. Not even close.

I arrived Friday to get the NOT SO PLEASANT Cathy again. Once again she couldn't find my order and looked at my receipt "it was already picked up". Really, how when it was ordered. "No".

I said well Brandy took the time Wednesday and found my order. Luckily Brandy was working. She asked where my cart with my flooring was with no luck so we had to retrieve it again. She went with me to find it and find someone to use a lift to get it off the top shelf.

She blocked off all aisles as you should to have the manager, Mr. Story, another employee and customer to go through the barriers repeatedly which made me wait 1 hour to get 10 cases of prepaid flooring. Brandy was yelled at several times by customer service over the radio to ask where she was. "Helping a customer".

What a concept to have 1 employee who would help me. I purchased almost $2,000 worth of flooring in 1 different trips and used to go to Lowes often. Even after we moved 1 1/2 hours away from Sioux Falls. GUESS WHAT!

Never again! Cathy, Mr Story and whomever the other young male worker are 'Let me put this nicely" provide and showed me the worst ever customer service ever. Wonder you corporate office would feel knowing this happened to a retired military disable vet family. THOUGHTS!

Have a nice day! I'll go shop at Menards.

Location: Omaha, Nebraska