This started with me shopping around for a 40# propane tank for my RV. Home Depot and Lowes both sell these.

I had a gift card from Lowes so I chose them as prices are evenly matched. I called Lowes to see if they had one in stock. Nobody seems to know what department handles Propane tanks. I got passed around from customer service to plumbing to garden to BBQ grills and back to customer service.

I finally just hung up and went to the store and searched myself. I only saw the 20# tanks so I retured to my computer and ordered a 40# empty propane tank online with site to store pickup. After a week the online status showed "ready for pickup". I wasted my lunch break and drove to the store and waited in line for 15 minutes.

Then waited another 15 minutes for the Lowes employee to run around the store looking for it only to return and say "it is not here yet". She cant tell me when it will arrive or where it is or why it shows "ready for pickup" on my order status. The next day I called online support for another 15 minute conversation with hold times and was told it is on a truck scheduled to arrive at Lowes in 2 days. 2 Days later I called Lowes and they said truck will arrive in the evening and it will be ready for pick up the next day.

The next day I called in the afternoon and they said it was their but not ready for pickup until they receive it in their system and will call me later. They never called. another day goes by and I call again in the afternoon. This time I was told they don't know where my order is but will look into it and call me.

Another day goes by and no phone call. Next I call the online support again and after some time she says someone from my local store will call me back in 15 minutes. 15 minutes later I get a call and they tell me that my item is on back order and will ship in 2 weeks. This is where I am currently at today.

Waiting longer for the next story on where my tank is that was paid for long ago.

With all the mixed stories and run-a-round it is hard to say which of the employees are lying to me.

In my opinion Lowes has no employee accountability and results in employees passing off their problems to other employees or flat out lying just to temporary get rid of the customer.

Comments

Camdenton, Missouri, United States #799755

Company policy: I am wondering what your store or company policy on dating living together? Her name is Michelle Tallichet, dont know his name but he does work at Lowes.

They are around each other at work and at home. This is a conflict of interesto me because it makes there mind not on work. Other employees that work there in paint are dealing drugs on and off work. I personally know this for a fact.

Take care of this problem by any way you feel fit.

I cant shop at a store that allows this to take place. Not very proffesional