3.0
Layout of Store

On May 2, 2016 we purchased a refrigerator at Lowes and a three year protection plan since our experience with products these days is that they are poorly constructed. In less than one year, we had problems.

All of our food items were freezing up, dairy, vegetables etc. The repairman came out and determined it was the seal, so he fidgeted with it and it worked fine for a few days and then items began to freeze again. Once more we called him back and then it was determined the thermostat had failed, so he placed an order and then returned a week later to replace that item. So for most of April we had a giant freezer instead of refrigerator.

As vegetarians we eat plenty of vegetables and it was impossible to keep them fresh. I sent a claim in for the damaged /lost food items and have been waiting for 6 months. Every time I call ,I sit on hold for a minimum of 20 minutes I get assurances that someone will contact me.... hasn't happened yet..

I'm on hold as I write this, in fact, this last gal said she would get her supervisor and then poof I'm disconnected... you think she'd call back.

NOPE! This is a huge SCAM!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: just send me my claim.

I didn't like: Total lack of service and cooperation, Poor service.

Comments

When they answer their phone they answer Lowe's warranty center.so it is Lowes

*** the warranty company is a joke also!!!

Why aren't you directing your complaint towards the warranty company? It's not Lowes you are calling, it's their warranty company. Complain about them.

what does lowe's have to do with a faulty refrigerator? They didn't make it and the warranty doesn't have anything to do with them. They don't owe you anything and that's why you are being ignored.

to Anonymous #1583795

its called the lowes extended warranty