This saturday 9/23/17 I purchased a dewalt planner for $600 + the shrink wrap around it was very dirty ( not a problem) but the wrap gave me a chemical burn I got Hives and blisters on my arms .Also the car seat has it on also.

anyone tell me what it might be. I have been always been happy with lowes for the most part.We are redoing the house and have spent thousands of dollars in the past few weeks.

I think i will sent my reciept and an envelope with that nasty wrap to the main office so then can see that im telling the truth.rwmurrayiii@gmail.com Rob Murray

Review about: Dewalt Planer.

Reason of review: major skin issues from product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

MrSharkNasty

It was an allergic reaction. I'm allergic to a few things and there is no doubt in my mind you had an allergic response to whatever you came in contact with. You should be angry with your body no one else.

Sadly, Lowe's will have little recourse for you in terms of outcome and compensation for the injury.It will be reported, but if the reaction was caused by the product in its original packaging, Lowe's will pass the situation along to the corporate buyer for DeWalt products.

Lowe's will help you through the process of holding the correct people accountable for the issue, but there is actually very little the company itself can do.

- Regards

to Anonymous #1378606

how in the heck do you know all of lowes policies ?