I have shopped at Lowes in the Wesminster, Colorado several times this past summer. Often, having to get keys for lawn equipment for my company. Both times that I have visited, the garden associates have hidden themselves in their "hut" not looking up to see me or even say hi. That isn't the kind of experience that I would like to have shopping anywhere. The cashier was worse than that. I waited while the cashier was on the phone talking to her "girl friend". No hello or I will will be with you in a minute.

The Thorton, Colorado store is worse. Try to get an employee from the carpet department to help you. The employees felt it was more important to put carpet supplies in the overhead that to help me. Who is paying your pay check?

Ever tried to complete the voice of the customer for LOWES? If the experience is lower than a 8 or so, the computer kicks you out of the survey. Seems that they are afraid that a customer will be able to voice the concern of poor customer service or lack of the employees being friendly towards the customers. Maybe the thought of the true shopping experience scares the company greatly. Lack of help, no friendly employees, employees wanting to hide in the "garden hut" where the computer system is located, ignoring the feeling of the customers has led me to believe that Lowes doesn't want me to shop there ever.

For that reason, I find myself going to HOME DEPOT to do all my home improvement purchases. At least at the Broomfield, Colorado store, I can feel welcome by friendly employees in all the departments. Home Depot goes out of their way to make the customer feel good and tries to please the customer in anyway it can.

Comments

I purchased a roof through Lowes and am very unhappy with there service. They only care about getting the money (100% in advance) and rushing through; not following promises on contract and I never received any warranty.

The never did complete the job. Screwed in Westminster!

Depends which HOME DEPOT you went to. Broomfield, Colorado has the worse customer service ever from their store manager.

He doesn't care about the customers or the employees that are in his store location.

HE committed adultry with an employee in the THORNTON, COLORADO store. Marriage is a joke to him.

I can't egt help in a home depot.LOL They barely know how to clock in :p

Hey retailer4life,

I guess that you work for LOWES. Way to go, LOWES employee looking to bash the HOME DEPOT. Go cry to your mama, sissy boy.

Ratcliffe On The Wreake, England, United Kingdom #42747

"GENERAL",

when you goto KAMRT or to the local grocery store, do they have a key machine in the hardware department? Nope!!

The key machines are located in the customer service desk area. Most retail stores are moving the key machines to the customer service desk. Makes sense since most customers goto the service desk asking where to find the key machine. I have done that AT walmart.

retailer4life, LOWES EMPLOYEES hide all the time they don't want to be bothered by customers. LEARN TO ACCEPT IT.

Ratcliffe On The Wreake, England, United Kingdom #42505

Hey, "THE GENERAL",

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO GET A DELTA OR INDAK KEY? ASK SOMEONE IN HARDWARE AND THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. tHESE KEYS GOTO TRACTOR LAWNMOWERS AND ELECTRIC START LAWN MOWERS. DELTA KEYS GO TO LAWN TRACTORS SUCH AS JOHN DEERE, MTD YARDMACHINES, TORO, CUB CADET, TROY BUILT, AND OTHERS. THE INDAK KEYS GOTO PRETTY MUCH ANY LAWN MOWER WITH ELECTRIC START. THESE KEYS ARE STOCKED IN THE GARDEN DEPARTMENT DOWN THE AISLE THAT HAS PARTS FOR LAWNMOWERS AND TRACTOR REPAIR STUFF NOT IN THE HARDWARE DEPARTMENT. NEXT TIME, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE MAKING OFF COLORED REMARKS MAKING ME SOUND ***.

"RETAILER4LIFE", I DON'T WORK FOR HOME DEPOT. SO, YOU ALSO NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE MAKING COMMENTS LIKE THAT.

"GHOSTBUSTER", YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BALL!!! YOU KNOW WHAT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABOUT. LOCATION IS THE KEY TO GETTING BETTER LOCATIONS FROM COMPANIES THAT REALLY WANT TO HELP YOU FEEL WELCOME IN THE STORE.

8) Hey!

Dip *** the Key's are made in the

Hardware Department in all Stores.

To bad you got lost in Home & Garden.

Hee ! Hee!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #30092

where does it say that he works for HD, he just said he gets better service there and it all depends on where you live which company gives better service..

Vine Hill, California, United States #30083

Way to go, Home Depot employee!! Writing in to complain about Lowes!

Hmmm..... When I comp the HD, it's their employees doing the "hiding", Might want to check your guys out first!