Elizabeth, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc.lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped, unprotected.

The Jeld-Weld Veneer has voids, joint lifting, cross particle contamination, dents, and scratches deeper than the veener. No results from lowes. Filed web complaint with Jeld-weld (JW) with pictures, no results. Spent weeks of additional time fixing voids, re glue of seam edges where two veneer meet.

Multiple re passes of stain, sanding, filling, fixing scratches. One the last door, months later.

Should have just stained, and poly finish to use as work benches.Never again do any business with lowes over 100 dollars.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

If you spent weeks of time working on a relatively inexpensive door you are as crazy as this post is.

Lowes - LG REFRIGERATOR Lowes "To whom it may concern: LG Refrigerator Problem I purchased an LG Model #LSC27925ST, on 8/23/14, side by side Stainless Steel refrigerator through a Lowe's Store in Cape Coral, Florida...." Read more Lowes - BOUGHT NEW LAWN MOWER that WAS NOT NEW Lowes " I bought a riding lwan mower yesterday at LOWES in Tullahoma ( 37388) and THOUGHT I was buying a NEW mower and when I get it home,it won`t even..." Read more Lowes - Deceitful Pricing Lowes "I just found Lowe's to be completely dishonest with their prices. Recently, I noticed online that my store had some tiles on sale from $9.91 to $2.48 until 2/28/2017 (it..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more