Verified Reviewer

1.5

I purchased a Frigidaire 30" Single Electric Oven, 132****, (FFEW3026TS) on September 1, 2020, from Lowes, 1800 W. Valencia, Tucson, AZ 85746.

Sam was my sales person and did an absolutely wonderful job because I was wanting to get a price adjustment for to a competitors price. Sam worked with Nick, apparently a manger, and he approved the revised price. So when Sam told us the delivery date showed 12/31/2020 but this was just an estimate because of the pandemic and we should check back in a few weeks. I called the store because I could not get any information on-line.

After 2 days of trying I finally go a Lowes person to look-up my order and told me the new arrival date is Mid October 2020 but I should call back the first week of October because it will probably change again.

I decided to use my Lowes account, on October 3, 2020 and do a Check Order Status and when I enter all the "Correct" information the notice said unable to find my order call the 800 number. I called the 800 number and it took a while but was told the arrival date to the store was 12/31/2020. I explained that I was told Mid October and the representative said no 12/31/2020. It did not make sense to argue the delivery date so I called the store.

Luckily I got through and the representative took the exact same information and told me the delivery date was 12/31/2020. I told the representative what I was previously told about Mid October 2020 and I heard a women in the background talking to the representative. End result is the delivery is now back to 12/31/2020.

I was going to cancel this order because Home Depot told us they would have the EXACT same Oven in the first week of October 2020. I passed this to Lowes and that is when they checked the Lowes system and said my delivery date was adjusted to Mid October.

I decided to stay will Lowes because cancelling the Lowes order and reordering through Home Depot wasn't worth a week or 10 days.

Now it seems that Lowes LIED to me to keep the sale and now taking the position that it has always been 12/31/2020.

I don't know if I can ever prove this is what happened but if I do I'll never shop at Lowes and will convey to my family, friends, & co-workers to shop elsewhere. Time will tell.

John Ryan

Army Retired & Disabled Veteran

User's recommendation: Buyer be absolutely aware watch their sales promises.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 1800 West Valencia Road, Tucson, AZ 85746