You have not dropped your sponsorship of Rush Limbaugh after his disgusting remarks about Sandra Fluke. We frequently shop at Lowes because it's only 1/4 mile from our home.

We buy paint and supplies and flowers and shrubs and trees, outdoor furnishings, grills. We have been long-time customers. We remodeled our bathroom with everything bought at Lowe's and had their employees install. But as long as Lowe's continues to sponsor Limbaugh, I will never step foot in the store again.

Please do the RIGHT THING and stop his spews now.

I'm fairly certain that close to half of your customers are women. We won't forget.

Comments

Let me stick my two fingers into your liberal a###.Get a life you scumbags

Their customer relations is garbage. they treat people that come into the store with disdain and comtempt here in temecula california.

I didn't know that lowes supported rush lamebafoon but see this doesn't surprise me. They both suck.

I am a conservative. Rush Limbaugh stupidly called a woman a "***" on his show recently.

His remark has been vilified (justifiably) by nearly every commentator on television.

What galls me here is the double-standard by the "lame-stream" media.

Last year liberal comedian Bill Maher called Sarah Palin the 'c' word (rhymes with "punt") on his show, in addition to mocking her Down Syndrome son. Yet not one person in the mainstream media has ever even mentioned it!

Lilbourn, Missouri, United States #446172

I have always gone to Lowes but since his last attack on Fluke I just cannot go there anymore. I know Lowes ran their ads on Rushs program in 2010 and 2011.

Everything I read says they still support him. I have to go elswhere for my home and business needs.

I just can't support hate speech anymore, it has to stop. God Bless.

Hole depot is not so great, lowes is much better! Support on lowes!

I am a contractor and spend at LEAST $3,200 every month there an some at home depot which is always a headache when I go there.

And besides, other democratic radio show hosts and tv hosts have said MUCH worse! If lowes DROPS rush I will drop thwm

Limbaugh has Lowes as a sponser, for sure. He is totally sick.

A poor little rich *** with a sick mind. I would bet he was a former Lowes Store Manager early in his "professional" life.

Just got a $30000 dollar loan to do renovation on my Brooklyn home. Our local Lowes is right across from our local Home Depot.

If Lowes continues to advertise on Rush LImbaugh's show, I will do all my supply shopping at the Depot for now on.

I believe in free speech... I won't subsidize hate speech.

Do the Right Thing Lowes.

Go somewhere else you looser. You are likely the type of customer who *** and moans about everything you buy anyway. Your pennies are a drop in the bucket.

I just became a Home Depot man !

you know that lowes is a Rush supporter how?

Almkerk, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #443716