1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We had a complete kitchen remodel gutting everything to the studs, electrical and plumbing with a cost close to $40,000. Lowe's was very nice planning it out.

Down fall is you need to pay up front the full cost before they start, this was a big mistake. It made sense at the time because I figured they were a large company which would back everything, this was mistake #2. You must purchase everything through them or they advise you it may slow down the process, I did, mistake #3. There was no finish date on the contract, mistake #4.

Work started with one of their general contractors which I could find no reviews about, mistake #5. Numerous problems started happening from the time they started. Cabinets were missing molding and some damaged to general material damaged. Repairs were made to the cabinets which now make them look like seconds.

Electrical was good. Originally plumbing changes were not up to code and were eventually changed after I complained. The floor was a vinyl plank floor which was a disaster and is still. Lowe's eventually compensated me for a quarter of the cost of the floor only.

I agreed to this because legal venues would have only cost me more. Lowe's eventually turned there back on me after my complaints from their main office out of state.

I would Stay AWAY from them and look to find a local contractor with good references. Don't do the mistakes I made.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Kitchen Remodeling.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments