1.8

I purchased a Whirlpool water heater in 2013 when I bought my house to avoid having issues since my wife and I are foster parents. So I buy one of the most expensive water heaters with a 12 year warrantee believing that this would be a quaility item and that LOWES would stand behind the appliances they sell...

BOY WAS I WRONG !!! After arguing with not only whirlpool and American water heater (the manufacturer) and paying over and over for them to ship me parts that were defective I called lowes and they basically told me to p1Ss up a rope. No refunds no exchanges call the manufacturer take a hike. I guess that is why I spent 22 years of my life defending this great nation so corporate box stores can continue to rip off hard working folks.

So I have changed every part but the tank on this water heater, spent money for a HVAC guy to tell me my gas pressure is just fine (which I knew because my working furnace is on the same line) I am still without hot water now for over a week with 3 foster children under the age of 3... Thanks LOWES I really hope you are proud of your company !!!

Guess I'll have the pleasure of forking out more money for another water heater because you don't stand behind your products. No problem the kids can eat peanut butter and jelly for a couple weeks.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of whirlpool hot water heater from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $680 and wants Lowes to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service and did not stand behind product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments