2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

well, it looks like i am just one one of many who is dissatisfied with lowe's. the word dissatisfied is a huge understatement!

this company has no clue how to run a proper business. i purchased a dryer from them back in november. i told them i needed the delivery date to be after 4 p.m. as i was at work.

i was told they couldn't give me a time for the delivery, or for that matter a date. i was like, really? what the *** i argued and argued with the delivery hotline they have but to no avail, the girl i was talking with was young rude and snotty and told me that that's just the way it is. i asked to speak with a supervisor and after a long hold time was transferred.

he did give me a time slot to suit my needs but guess what? lowe's showed up with my dryer on a different day and time. even after i straightened things out ( many hours of wasted time on the phone with these incompenent jerks) they still screwed things up. my dryer had an issue with the door and i told them i just wanted it repaired.

instead, lowe's showed up at my home at 10 p.m at night with a new dryer! i was like- wtf? after many hours of trying to communicate with these incompetent *** i did get it all settled. i talked to a supervisor who told me to request compensation for my trouble.

i did and lowe's said they'd refund me $120.00. guess what? they never put it back on my credit card! i am now trying to get it refunded by the store manager.

there is a huge lack of communication between the delivery people, the brick and mortar store and the delivery service line- 3 separate departments. if you have time to spare and want your blood pressure to go through the roof then lowe's is for you, if not, please, i beg of you to shop elsewhere!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: just wanted to make other customers aware.

Comments

I liked: 888888888888.

I didn't like: 8888888888888888888888.

What in the world is this?