STEVE DARLING HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO MY CLAIM AND BESIDES BEING VERY RUDE, HE REFUSED TO RETURN MY 4 PHONE CALLS. WHEN I CALLED, HE WOULD NOT PICK UP THE PHONE BUT I USED MY DAUGHTERS PHONE AND HE PICKED UP ON SECOND RING AFTER 3 DAYS.

HE WAS VERY RUDE AND TOLD ME HE COULD ONLY WORK ON SO MANY CLAIMS A DAY AND WAS ANGRY BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO REACH HIM BY CALLING THE HOTLINE. I HAD LEFT DETAILED MESSAGES TO ASK HIM TO CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW IF HE RECEIVED FAXED INFO WHICH HE REQUESTED. HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALL. I WANT THIS OFFICE TO REASSIGN MY CASE TO SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE HE IS NEGLIGENT IN HIS DUTIES AND VERY RUDE.

HOWEVER, THEY HAVE REFERRED ME TO DEANNIE WATTS AND SO FAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALLBACK FROM HER. I LEFT 2 MESSAGES YESTERDAY AND I HAD THE HOTLINE NUMBER LEAVE HER AN E-MAIL MESSAGE THIS MORNING. THE LOWES CORPORATE OFFICE SEEMS TO HAVE NO CONNECTION TO THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT AND SEEM AFRAID TO EVEN DISCUSS THEM WITH YOU. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE SUPERVISOR IS AND JUST REFER YOU TO THE HOTLINE NUMBER.

THE HOTLINE PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE BUT THEY CAN'T MAKE THE PEOPLE CALL YOU BACK.

I HOPE SOMEONE OF AUTHORITY SEES THIS MESSAGE AND DOES SOMETHING TO CORRECT THIS MESS. I FIRST FILED MY CLAIM ON OCTOBER 24, 2016 AND STILL NO RESOLUTION.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1400. Lowes needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Did you ever stop to think that he has more than your claim to work on? Do you expect him to drop everything and put your your claim in front of all the others he is working on?

How about the fact that every phone call he gets checking on a claim is taking time away from actually getting work done on the claims. It's people that can't let the process work its course that make life *** for the people trying to solve the problems.

to Anonymous #1456071

Perhaps you should try to understand what it’s like to have to pay thousands of dollars because they won’t honor their responsibilities and when you call to resolve he is rude and won’t answer. It’s his job to resolve claims when their employees makemistakes and Damage your home tonthe time of over 50,000.00. Of which Lowe’s owes me 27,000.00

to Anonymous #1525050

if Lowes is THAT busy with insurance claims maybe Lowes should be investigated for their business pratices!

Save yourself the aggravation and Hire an Attorney. I guarantee they will want to settle the case very quickly.

Same situation. Same claims examiner.

Rude and won’t returm calls. They owe me over 27,000.00. They refuse to answer and have been highly contentious.

Class action??? My incident occurred in 2015 and took till 2017 to finish repairing the damage their contractor caused to my home.

I also had Steve Darling as my examiner. The WORST experience ever.

On top of being rude, short, not answer any of my questions directly, he had the nerve to ignore some of my emails. He absolutely NEVER answered any of my phone calls and makes me never EVER want to shop at Lowes again. Just for the mere fact that if a Lowes employee were to damage my car in the future, I want to lessen my chances of ever communicating with STEVE DARLING. I even asked to change my examiner, and he still ignored my request.

My case is still not resolved by the way, it's been several weeks. One time I even had to ask him politely not to reply back in a short sentence, he replied back in two sentences instead. Another time I asked for a yes or no answer from a very straight forward question and asked him to reply "yes or no" and he still couldn't even do that. I am SHOCKED with the quality of care from a management department.

At the very least he can take out the Lowe's slogan in his signature block that states "Never Stop IMPROVING" because he clearly has no motive to improve.

Sorry Lowes, Home Depot from now on. All thanks to Steve.

My examiner is Kelly Hill..after multiple voicemails left and emails I tried to reach someone else... it was Steve Darling. He was very rude and intentionally hung up on me.

What was your claim?