Ordered refrigerator 04-07-13 a long wait followed.Then I started calling and asking for order to be tracked.I got a form letter from customer care, then a form letter from store, the appliance dept has been calling and lying to me. 34 days living from an ice chest now.

On the 04-29-13 I was told it was in and would be delivered 04-30-13.On 05-06-13 I was told it would be in on 05-08-13.On 05-10-13 I was told it would be in on 05-12-13Hello Thomas,I appreciate you contacting Lowe's.I apologize for the information given concerning the delivery of your refrigerator. I would like to get this matter resolved for you. In order to appropriately assist you, I will need for you to forward to me the store location of the purchase. Once I have received your information, I will have the Senior Store Management team to follow up with you.I look forward to hear back from you.

Have a great day. Thank you,Robin H. Lowe's Customer CareI am writing in response to your inquiry on the special order fridge. I have left several messages both with Samsung and with our distribution center to give me an update on the status of your fridge.

I apologize for the delay.

I should hear something by the morning and will follow up with you then. We will get this to you as soon as possible.Thank youRick PerryAssistant Store ManagerStore 2291Brewer, ME

Comments

Your issue is it's Samsung. It comes from Korea on a boat.

That's why your order is taking so long, it depends on how fast a boat can go across the ocean.

The dates you are being given are the dates from Samsung. Your issue is with Samsung not being able to efficiently get product over here.