Ordered a dishwasher more than 2 weeks ago. Scheduled delivery for tomorrow but they don't give you the time. They say they will call ahead of time and give you a window of time. No call. I call the store and they say they will call before 9pm. Why so late? But who cares why so late because they still haven't called.

At 9pm I call the store and they say call another number. It's the number for the company they outsource delivery too. On hold for 20 minutes and I give up. I call Lowe's customer service and am on hold for 20 minutes and I give up. I tweet a nastygram to Lowes and am told to go to a website and register and fill out a form. Seriously?

Meanwhile my email to their CEO gets a reply. But she's only going to be at work for another 20 minutes. 20 minutes later and no call. Am I getting a dishwasher tomorrow or not? Am I bound to my house all day only to find out there is no dishwasher coming? What about my plumber who needs to install the dishwasher. Now I've messed with his day and schedule. Not sure if he is even working for the rest of the week.

Review about: Lowes Website.

Comments