I work for a large company in Winston Salem NC that recently relocated from downtown to a location on University Parkway. Our company purchased a minimum of 8 new refrigerators.

We moved in June and continue to have problems with the selections we made. My floor has over 150 people working on it and we had two refrigerators designated for our floor. One of our units had a flaw and on three separate occasions we lost all of the food in it due to refrigerator cutting off unexpectedly. Lowe's removed the broken unit and did nothing but blame the manufacturer.

Now it has been over two months and we still are waiting for a replacement. The only calls we receive from Lowe's of late are lame excuses and more pointing of fingers.

My husband and I are preparing to remodel our kitchen and we were considering buying appliances through Lowe's. After this fiasco at work I have no confidence that Lowe's stands behind the products they sell.

No individual could go four months without a reliable refrigerator. Home Depot will get our business.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

dklisiak

LOWES USES THIS BANK FOR THEIR CREDIT CARDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch? Look for the "Green Snakes" GE Capital Retail Pay Pal.

They even had the nerve to use the United States Post Office to defraud consumers! This goes to show you just how GREEDY & EVIL they really are. The review listed below have actual documents for people to look at.

Please go to these pisssedconsumer reviews:All of these reviews posted have actual documents that have been uploaded to show people just how EVIL they truly are #520251 #488834 #483913 #483025 #481983 #483913 #479336 & #478478 #522235 #489486 #572301

This bank handles CREDIT cards for hundreds of stores & the stores are just as guilty as the "EVIL CORPORATIONS" they use to manage there credit cards.

If you have a credit card with a store that uses this bank you need to look & see if you have been charged illegally. These are some of the companies that pay these "CROOKS" Lowes, Wal-Mart, Sears you can find out more by going to the Rip-Off Report with the "Rebuttal" from an employee, Number 1140625 this gives a list of some of the stores that have this bank for credit cards. There is also a clip on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch? or just look for the "Green Snakes" there are three of them

You can file a complaint with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions or as I like to say The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau (The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) The Comp Controller of Currency & The Federal Trade Commission, What ever you do DO NOT file with the BBB they are paid good money to keep those "A's" for the companies that pay them.

Did you know that Pay Pal, GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank which all start with the letter "G" the new name is Synchrony Bank now are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits” BANNED!

No one cares, lady. You just want someone to blame too, it's okay.

But honestly, (as a Lowe's employee) I can say that we have ZERO control over what the manufacturer does or sells us.

You don't believe me though, and will likely waste more of your money somewhere else because you expect perfection. As far as I'm concerned, if 7/8 of your fridges DO work, then what is your problem?

Lowes, Home Depot and other retailers do not make the refrigerators nor are they responsible for the warranty on the refrigerator. You need to be complaining about the manufacturer of the refrigerator, not the store you bought it at.