Our family has been shopping at Lowes for years. For years we have tried to "build something together." Once again we have had a horrible experience, this time with a store manager (female) that "honey" ed us to death.

We spent over $50,000. for products to build a store, most of the time the products were wrong and the delivery wasn't done as promised. Then we foolishly decided to do some home improvements. The manager "gave us good deals?" Only to find out the price she quoted us over the phone and then after install the price jumped up over $4oo.oo, and to make matters worse she never put us on the no interest plan as promised.

After spending $6ooo.oo in the store. We went in to find out why our bill was so high and why we weren't on the no interest plan. The explanation was she typed it in wrong.

But they wouldn't put us on it.

Not sure why "honey" suddenly didn't like us anymore? Maybe because she made so many mistakes. Amazing isn't it, the store manager screws up and we the customer gets penalized. For the record we never went in and signed for the merchandise or for the install of the carpet.

She, "honey" did it all.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

bmmorrison

There are two sides to every story so I want to tell my story about Lowes. I shop at the Lowes in Cypress Texas where there is a HD across the street. I do allot of price and quality comparisons.Many years ago HD was the only place that I would shop but that all changed about two years ago when Lowes opened a store near by. They're freindly,helpful, knowledgable, and act like they really want my business. HD seldom has any help to talk to and the aisles are so crowded with product you can't get your cart down. There is no doubt that the hole store needs an attitude adjustment. I wrote a letter to HD but never received a response. I never thought that I would ever say that about a company that was once a great company.

I'm sure happy to have a Lowes close by.

Merry Xmas.

Monica :) :grin

I worked for Lowe's for 3 years. No raise, no promotions, only head aches.

The managers they promote are fresh out of high school with no training or work experience and it shows. They hire co-workers to fill in the slots for 5 cent more than the steak and shake up the road, again high schoolers and leave you with these people to try and run/close a department. If you complain, you get written up, then eventually, they will find something to axe you with. I have seen it to many times.

No, corperate doesn't care, they have made their money and now its gonna be just like all the other big box store back in the day, just pull in all the money they can for the next 10 years, screw the workers and then sell-out to Wal-mart. The goings on with this company today would kill the original founders 10 times over if they only new. Companies like this one are the reasons why our econonmy is so sluggish, corperate greed and pennies for the workers.

Everyone at corperate turns their head and doesn't want to admit to the stuff going on with this company, hey, why would they...I mean, who would raise a stink about something when they were making $200,000 a year answering phones? Another big box store rip off of a company.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #43758

Well "honey" looks like you need to find another store to shop at.