2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Looked at the stores website for some fertilizer and it stated they had 7 bags. Also add other items to purchased and went.

Went to garden area and could not find the fertilizer. Finally an associate came buy and he went to check on this and came back and stated they had none in stock. So no big deal I went to the other area of the store that gave me the aisle and bay location for item. Went there and there was nothing that looked like I wanted.

I went to customer service, and waited while the clerk and the customer she was talking with were having a home town meeting about everybody and everything. I finally got to talk to her about the stores website and she told me she would pass this on to the manger. I laughed and stated this was the third time they told me they would do this about the stores website. An associate came by and contacted another Lowe's and asked if they had what I was looking for in stock.

The individual at the other store asked why didn't he look it up with the hand held device. He told them he was sending a customer over for something and wanted to verify if it was in stock. I had to drive another 16 miles to this store and then back. My wife had called the same store and the same individual told her they had this product.

She asked if he could please verify this and he said , right and I'll just tell these other customers here they will have to wait so he could have to go check on it. She hung up and called me. There were no carts in the garden center so I had to walk through the store to get one, and then I had hope to see someone come by to help me load this product ( I had a broken elbow) so I loaded it myself. Went to pay and used my military ID and was told I could go to customer service and link my ID to my phone number and I wouldn't have to pull my ID out all the time.

After standing in line for customer service, he asked if I had ordered anything or had an account on line, or a Lowe's credit card. I told him no to all three and he told me he could not help me.

But he said I could go home and create an account on line and then come back and they would then help me. I said you people need to get your facts and information together because I wasted my time in line for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Website.

Reason of review: poor customer service and poor web site.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Being close to my home.

I didn't like: Customer service, Manager could care less, Web site is poor, Associates do not seem to talk to each other.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 05, 2017.

Comments