After reading all the great reviews I went ahead and ordered this dish washer online. I was informed by the local delivery vendor that the dishwasher would be delivered on Tuesday only to be cancelled resulting in my morning being wasted!

Despite calling the store multiple times, I am yet to know the status of the order. The hand-off between the web order and the local store in Hamilton, NJ leaves a lot to be desired. Unfortunately I will have to cancel this order and look elsewhere to take advantage of the holiday sales.

In the event the dish washer does miraculously is delivered tomorrow now I am a little hesitant to have Lowes install it.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments

I have to agree that Lowes of Hamilton is by far the worst store I have ever set foot in . The staff is rude and tries their best to avoid helping you out with anything .

I was not given any information about the product I wanted to buy and it was a large very expensive outdoor equipment .

Moreover I was asked to haul the stuff out of the store all by myself which was physically impossible .

I now understand why Home Depot id preferred by most people .

I wasted a lot of my time in this store and would never recommend it to anyone .