Verified Reviewer

3.4

Yesterday I entered an order online to our local store in Casa Grande AZ. I got a notice that most of my order was ready for pick up shortly after submission.

After work I picked up all that was ready and while at the store, my wife called to inform me that somehow I had placed this order on subscription and that this order will be ready for pick up every month. When I informed the customer service desk of my situation I was told that they didn't even know that you could place orders on subscription and after speaking with several other employees I was told to call customer service because no one there knew how to fix my challenge. I have spent over 2 hours on hold with the 1-800 Customer service line and refuse to waste any more of my time on that black hole! Please contact me as soon as humanly possible.

I have invested in your company (heavily by the way) it is time for you to reciprocate! Thank you, KY

User's recommendation: Dont count on being able to contact Customer Service! (Bet you can open a Lowes Charge account in less than 1 minute though).

Preferred solution: Have my subscription order taken off of subscription Order # 871531492.

Lowes Pros: We loved it in the store.

Lowes Cons: Under trained people in the customer service area, Manager customer service.

Comments