I work in Lowe's in Southport,NC. I am sick of dealing with some of the dumbest and unthinking customers in the world. First of all,let it be known I bend over backwards for every customer no matter how rude they are.

For you lovely customers out there,get a clue and DO NOT come in five till close to do an installed freakin sale. We have to wait till your slow butts are out the door before we can begin to close our departments and our registers on the front end. Also,use some brain cells and please do NOT come in at five till close to return and dump a load of lumber at the return desk. That is what the LUMBER area is for. And bring a freakin receipt for freak's sake! If you don't have one you get a gift card and of course most of you just complain and gripe about it.

And STOP pressing the help buttons five hundred times!!! WE HEAR YOU!!! Sometimes we are helping others and can't get up there in five seconds like you expect us too.

You guys need to remember...just because your rich butts live in St. James and you come in wearing those gosh awful bermuda shorts that we are beneath you and don't matter.

I got news for you. YES WE DO. PERIOD!!!

PISSED OFF EMPLOYEE

Comments

and i smart cookie learn to spell before you criticize anyone else you seem uneducated.

It does suck to work in retail and its so annoying some people act like they are the only ones in the world like no one else or nothing else even matters. I hate when customers stroll in at 5 minutes til closing time its like they do it on purpose which makes it harder for everyone to get home on time.

consider the people who need to get their children from day care or the people who have no vehicle and have to take a bus home in freezing cold weather at 11:00 at night. They dont deserve to be walked over by a bunch of inconsiderate snobs.

they deserve to be treated like any other human being. I hate when people are selfish and inconsiderate and waste peoples time for no god *** reason grow up and get lives

u dont seem to be the shrest blade in the drawer big boy . first u tell the company u work 4 exactly what u think of ur job ***. so to tell us we are *** wow or maby u dont work 4 lowes anymore .

I always have had great experiences at lowes when I go there. They always smile and are happy to show me where the restrooms are since I don't like using the one at my house.

Always with a smile too... I also like taking my kids to mcdonalds and then to lowes so we can eat in the parking lot and let them play in the sheds they have on display...Not that I intend on buying a shed or anything for that matter..I just enjoy taking up space in the parking lot. I just wish they would make sure to keep there soap dispensers in the restroom full..Onetime they were out of soap and I came in at 6:01 am and I ended up having to dryshave...I complained to the manager about being out of soap Bu t at least they had plenty of paper towels to clot my shaving cuts. I also enjoy their contractor cookouts they have..even though I'm not really a contractor and the only thing I've ever built was massive debt on my 15 credit cards.

I also love the way they cave and give me my "Just because I'm Alive" DISCOUNT! I love Lowes when I'm mad at home depot :upset I love taking up peoples time asking many *** questions when I really have no intention of buying anything and especially i9f there are other real customers with checkbook in hand or cash ready to drop a huge purchase :p I also love taking pieces of hardwood that a friend gave me and that I have NO CLUE of who made it..Model number...Item Number and no name (Unless I just Make up a name) trying to save face and get an employee to call every vendor in the U.S. and describe the hardwood flooring in their hand.

:grin As you can clearly see...I HAVE NO LIFE...and I don't intend on buying one from Lowes even if it is marked down 50% and even if I did I'd return it and try to get list price for it. :p I am the common customer ;)

The only problem I had with Lowes is getting something custom made and there installers. Had a cabinet top put it, they came out and measured it.

When they put it in they had measured the wall as beeing square. The just missed it by a 1 1/2. Had a nice gap and they would not take it back. Same with windows same problem, this time it was 10 sets, none fit.

Had better luck at Home Depot but there not to bright either. :(

ps. I no longer shop at the Lowes in northern Delaware because of poor customer service.

hey there, we all have to deal with inconsiderate, greedy people no matter what side we are on. I have been on both sides.

Please don't laugh, but I think it would be useful to teach the children more respect, integrity and knowledge of what is important. Many people that you describe are probably just not good thinkers or problem-solvers and many are just impatient, selfish and greedy.

Fear and greed ruin things. that's all.

Heres another gripe about customers....It is HOME IMPROVEMENT. Not Trailer Improvement...Go to a mobile home supply House for your ***!

quit *** at me Because we don't have it. Or Better yet "BUY A HOUSE"!!!!

FYI

www.lowesceo.com :zzz

I hear ya Sapphirea. It is even better when you work for a small business owner.

Picture this....the place closes at 5:30, you are balancing the register and closing out for the day. You have a stay at home female that had ALL DAY to come and shop just realized they ran out of a product. The time now is 6pm. :cry You have a 1/2 hour drive home, your own family to get home to, cook a meal for them, clean up, pay bills, etc, etc.

The owner says, OPEN THE DOOR, LET THEM IN and you are there for another 20 minutes because the customer is "looking around" and chatting it up because it is apparently they do not have anything better to do at the moment. In the meantime, another set of people strides in EVERN THOUGH there is a sign posted on the front door with the hours and the CLOSED sign is up, so after a 5:30 closing one leaves about 6:30. People just do not care or realize that even people that have businesses or work in retail also have a life, families and other responsibilities. Most people that own a business or are managers are there 60-80 hour per week and then go home and STILL work on business related tasks such as orders, new products, paying bills, meetings, etc, etc.

Sure it was their choice to open a business, but than does not negate the inconsiderate behavior of some people that are the constant abusers of that business owner. There are business hours for a reason...people DO have families, homes and other tasks to do besides their business. People do not respect other people or their time. I understand the whole customer service thing, BUT do customers, even GOOD customers care or respect that business owner as NOT to take advantage of them?

No. Inconsiderate!

They just take advantage of people. One will not understand until one walks in those shoes.

No. Inconsiderate!

You probably do bend over,***!