For the second time in just a few weeks I recieved absolutely horrible customer service from the store at 3500 Nm 528 NW, in Albuquerque, NM.

The cashier would not even speak to me as I checked out my purchases and would merely give me a dirty look and point. I did confirm finally that this person was capable of actual speech, when she barked at me to turn a product around so she could scan it.

It took me a few moments to realize that the cause of this person's animosity was racism. Absolutley despicable. I won't be back.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1043664

They are there to work, not to hold a conversation with someone who is lonely because they have no friends, you want a conversation with someone change your snotty attitude.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1042946

Let me guess, you are white she was "other"

Really? I doubt it was racism...some people just have terrible customer service

to Anonymous #1043666

Black people often have the habit of playing the race card when things don't go their way. This one is no different. Sometime they want special treatment or break the rules and accuse the cop, teacher of being racist for taking action.