20364 Plantation Road, Lewes, DE 19958, USA
3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Tuesday, 9/25/2018, on or about 1:00 PM

Purchased 15 bags of garden Mulch from garden center. Was told to drive around to Pick-Up gate and store employees would load items into vehicle.

Gate locked and no one in sight except another customer waiting for the same thing. I went back into store and came across 5 employees discussing how to set up artificial "Christmas Trees" for store display. They told me 4 folks were currently working in the garden area.

Came across 2 male employees who had absolutely NO interpersonal communications skills and projected an 'attitude' of frustration and disdain. They NEVER acknowledged or spoke to me about my order. I was nothing more than a pain in the butt to both of them. I ended up loading my own Mulch because I was sick of waiting and they never even checked my sales ticket. This type of customer service should not to be tolerated and it is obvious that this store has major issues with their lack of personnel management.

Home Depot is my next stop!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Pros: Product quality.

Lowes Cons: Total lack of service and cooperation.

Comments