State: Tennessee Product: Lowes Carpet Installation Clear all filters (2 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Humboldt, Tennessee - Carpet wrinkled, seams showing

Carpet is buckled up in every room. Seams are showing. Jusr a bad job on installation. Needs restretched and reseamed. Installers should be fired.
Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
I contracted a carpet installation the rooms was 625 feet’s in total and they changed me 750 feet’s they over charmed me big time I never contract la company again they are suck.

Your total area is usually less than the square footage of carpet you need unless you want a lot of seams in your room. Lets take a 10' x 10' room for example.

That's 100 square feet. Most people would rather have one piece or carpet without seams in the room. As carpet comes in 12' widths 120 square feet would be ordered and you would have a 2' x 10' scrap. Of course they could order a 12'x8.33' carpet, cut it up into multiple pieces and seam them all together to make your 10'x10' carpet.

Of course you would end up paying more labor and have a bunch of seams in your room. I know I'd rather have some scrap carpet left over than a bunch of seams in my carpet.

Review
Service
Lowes Carpet Installation
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111