I purchased a Samsung HE dryer From Lowe's of Eatontown, NJ on April 25 2010 along, with an extended service contract and it broke down October 5 2011. I called for service and was given an appt.

for the following week with A@E Factory Service. They came on Oct. 11 replaced a belt and informed me the wiring harness was bad. They had to order the part and come back in 8 days Oct.

19. They came and replaced the wiring harness, still didn't work, they said it was the motor. They ordered the motor and gave me an appt. for Oct.

21, never showed up. I called and they said it was my fault they didn't show up because I didn't let them know the part arrived??!!?? They came 4 days later Oct. 25.

Replaced the motor, still didn't work, said it was the computer, had to order gave me an appt. for 15 days, Nov 9. Replaced the computer, didn't work it isn't the computer it is the motor. WHAT!!!!!!!!

They previously ordered and replaced the wrong motor component????!!!??? (These people couldn't diagnose a head cold) Tech just left I still have no dryer after 5 weeks. Calling A@E does me no good because they don't care that I'm dissatisfied. My hands are tied and I'm at the mercy of A@E.

Every time I called they just said "I'M sorry, I understand" but did nothing to help me out. I asked to speak w/a manager and was told "No, he will just tell you the same thing I am." My next appt. is scheduled for Nov. 17.

Shame on me for not throwing them out of my house 3weeks ago and buying a new dryer. Don't ever call A@E Factory Service, not even to change a light bulb!!!

Comments

Lemon law. Take tje thing back.

Can't believe you haven't