ON MARCH 7, 2018 I PURCHASED SOME ITEMS ON-LINE, WHEN I RECEIVED MY ORDER 1 ITEM (10 EACH ) OF THE SAME ITEM WERE WRONG. THEY CAME IN FROM DIFFERENT STATES TO COMPLETE THE ORDER.

AFTER I MADE DOUBLE SURE OF WHAT I WAS ORDERING AND HAD IT SHIPPED 2ND DAY. WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT THE WRONG ITEMS ORDERED LOWE'S TOLD ME TO RETURN THE WRONG ITEMS TO A CLOSE STORE. THE CLOSE STORES IN MY AREA DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO COMPLETE MY ORDER AND THEY STILL DON'T AND ON TOP OF THAT LOWE'S HAS ONE ITEM NUMBER FOR 2 DIFFERENT ITEMS. THAT'S NOT MY FAULT, I ORDERED WHAT I THOUGHT ( ACCORDING TO THERE ITEM NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION ) WAS THE CORRECT ITEMS, THEY SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BECAUSE IT WAS AFTER 12 NOON, BUT I WAS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO PERSON FROM 11:00AM WHEN I RECEIVED THE ORDER TILL 12:00 ONCE AGAIN NOT MY FAULT.

NOW YOU WANT ME TO RETURN THE WRONG MATERIAL TO A NEAR BY STORE AND STILL NOT HAVE THE WHAT I ORDER AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO.

OUT OF ALL THE STORES IN THE UNITED STATES YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT LOWE'S COULDN'T FIND ME MY CORRECT MATERIAL, NEXT DAY AIR IT TO ME ( AT THERE COST ) THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS MORE LIKE "SCREW YOU CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Shipping Service.

Comments

I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND: STOP ORDERING STUFF ONLINE.