3525 Lakeland Highlands Rd, Lakeland, FL 33803, USA

I've always preferred Lowe's to their competitors but after this experience never again. I purchased a washer/dryer and setup to have them delivered through their delivery service contractor.

The night before they called around 8pm with a delivery time frame between 3-7 for the next day which was kinda weird. I mean talk about last minute. The next evening 630pm no one has showed up or called so I call and they explain the driver is running behind he'll be there by 730pm. Then 830pm rolls around once again no one has showed up or called so I call back a bit frustrated this time and they tell me sorry the driver can't work anymore hours we'll deliver it 2 days from now.

Lol at first I thought this must be a joke I've never had customer service this bad.

I wasted my Saturday night with my kids waiting around on this delivery, my old washer/dryer is disconnected sitting outside, and my door is off the hinges all to make the delivery easy for them. Then they conveniently wait until the store is closed so I can't call and give them a piece of my mind to tell me sorry we'll deliver it 2 days from now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments