. On March 31st 2021 I placed around a $3200 order and set up delivery for April the 8th which was my day off of work.

I placed the order with the Lancaster Ohio store. On the morning of April the 8th I called the Lancaster Ohio store. They explained to me that my order was transferred to the Athens Ohio store. I called the Athens Ohio store, and they said it was scheduled on the 12th.

I work that day, so I asked what time they would be there. Not only that, but I was told sometime between 8AM to 8 PM. Furthermore, I explained that I work that day and could not be home after 1PM. He said I don't know what to tell you.

That is how deliveries work. I would ask for a refund, but it would take 7 to 10 days to get the refund. I need my stuff now and don't have another $3200 to go buy the stuff. Likewise, I even asked if they could provide me with a courtesy truck.

Likewise, I was willing to pick the stuff myself, and they would not, These 2 stores have very poor customer service, have zero communication skills, and regard to other peoples time. If you read this please go somewhere and spend your money, It will save you a lot of aggravation.

User's recommendation: Do not spend a dime here.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Pros: Quality of goods.

Lowes Cons: Poor customer service, Poor communication, Poor conflict resolution, Failure to stand behind promises made, Do no consider other peoples time.

Comments