Budd Lake, New Jersey
1.5

I went to Lowes and got a nail in my tire 2x in 2 weeks. I went back and saw nails in the parking lot. I reported it and they refused to submit it to their insurance company. In the meanwhile I had ordered something from them online and it qualified for FREE shipping according to all of their criteria but they said I had to pick it up. Then the wrong item was put aside. They luckily had another but it took time to find.

Then I went to order another item online which also qualified technically but it would not allow it. I called and they tried to charge me $65.00 for shipping for a $30.00 item! OMG! Even though they said it was an IT issue (the item should qualify!)

When I call they always tell me someone will get back to me in 24 hours and they do not! Hours lost.... it is a comedy of errors there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. prescos stated that there is a room for improvement of online shopping or parking lot maintenance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, delivery issue, refusal to take claim for damage to car " of lowes delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments