MY WHIRLPOOL DUET WASHER BROKE DOWN.I CALLED LOWES EXTENDED WARRENTY SERVICE ON FEBRUARY 11TH 2010.

THEY SCHEDULE AMODERN APPLIANCE TO COME OUT AND LOOK AT IT ON SATURDAY 2/13/10. IT SNOWED THE FRIDAY BEFORE, SO THEY RESCHEDULED FOR MONDAY THE 15TH. MY WIFE HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF TO MEET WITH THE GUY. HE LOOKED AT THE WASHER AND TOLD HER SEVERAL THINGS THAT WERE BROKEN AND SAID HE WOULD GET BACK TO LOWES EW AND TELL THEM.

CALLED LOWES EW ON 2/18/10. THEY HAD NOT HEARD BACK FROM AMODERN APPLIANCE. LOWES CALLED THEM. AMODERN TOLD THEM IT WAS TO COSTLY TO REPAIR.

LOWES TELLS ME IT WILL NOW GO TO THEIR SOLUTION DEPT. AND I WOULD KNOW SOMETHING IN 3 TO 5 DAYS. I CALLED BACK SEVERAL DAYS LATER AND THE SOLUTION DEPT. HAD NOT RECIEVED ANY INFORMATION.

A DAY OR SO LATER I CALLED BACK AND THE SOULUTION DEPT. SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION, BECAUSE AMODERN APPLIANCE ONLY TOLD THEM IT WAS TO COSTLY TO REPAIR AND THE PERSON FROM LOWES DID NOT ASK FOR A DESCRIPTION OF PARTS THAT NEEDED TO BE REPLACE.

A DAY OR SO LATER I CALL BACK. AMODERN APPLIANCE AND THE SOLUTION DEPT ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO FIGURE OUT WHAT PARTS WOULD NEED TO BE REPLACED AND HOW EXPENSIVE IF WOULD BE TO REPAIR.

A DAY LATER I CALL BACK NOW THEY ARE GOING TO REPAIR THE WASHER. THEY ARE WORKING ON FINDING ALL THE PARTS. A DAY LATER I CALL BACK. THEY CAN'T FIND ONE OF THE PARTS.

I ASKED FOR THE PART NUMBER. I FOUND IT, BUT THEY CAN'T GET THE PART FROM JUST ANY DEALER. NOW I'M TOLD IT WILL BE 3 TO 5 DAYS BEFORE I KNOW ANYTHING ELSE.

I TOLD THEM I WOULD CALL BACK IN 3 TO 5 DAYS TO FIND OUT WHERE THINGS ARE.THIS PROCESS STARTED ON 2/11/09, IT IS NOW 3/3/10.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

I read the first sentence of your complaint and could care less.Using ALL CAPS is ignorant.

#1 This is a complaint website we know you're upset #2 It makes it harder on the eyes to read.Maybe there's a reason nobody wants to help you.