Tysons, Virginia
1.5

I usually do not write reviews unless something is really worth it, either very good or very bad. We hired Lowe's for a full kitchen renovation in January.

It is now March and we are probably shooting for April for a functional kitchen; it's a small 10x10 kitchen. It is outrageous! The plan was 1 month. It is very hard and expensive to live without a kitchen for so long.

They messed up from the beginning, the measurements were off and need to reorder cabinets, delayed countertops, unavailable appliances we already paid for, the contractor is way off the schedule, etc. Needless to say, they will not be renovating anything else in my house; and I will never recommend to anyone I know.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no acceptance of responsibility and lack of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kitchen renovation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kitchen renovation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments