Sunrise Beach, Missouri
1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a toilet from them. It already needs a part to make it stop running.

I ordered and paid for it three weeks ago. We checked on it at least 6 times. They just kept saying it wasn't in yet. On Friday, my husband asked to speak to a manager.

There was no manager on duty at 4:00 p.m. On Friday! Yesterday they said they forgot to order it. I contacted corporate twice.

They refuse to respond. Every time I go in there I have a very difficult time getting anyone to help me. Last time it was in the carpet department. I own my own home and five rental units.

I will not purchase anything else from Lowe's. I will tell everyone I know about my experience and I hope other people stop shopping at Lowe's too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments