I went into Lowes to buy the Double Drive screwdriver for my dad for Christmas. The first man I spoke to didn't know what I was talking about.

I told him the name and who made them. He then showed me some ratcheting screwdrivers and ignored me when I told him that wasn't what I was looking for. His friend them came over and looked at the man who was originally helping me and asked what he was looking for. He knew what the Double Drive was and told the other employee to follow him.

He didn't look at me once and I had to jog to keep up. He then began to show and describe to his coworker what the double drive was, while blocking the case full of them. I stood there for five minutes until he looked over at me, said "Oh" and shoved one in my hands before turning back to his friend.

I feel that because I am an 18 year old girl they felt no need to respect me as a customer which was not true. I plan not to return to that Lowes again.

Comments

He blocked an entire case, with one body? Must have been a HUGE guy.

Or you're just small - both in body and mind. You are sexist and they did nothing wrong here.