Verified Reviewer

I went to Lowes for once (usually go to Home Depot) and I had the wrong item delivered to me. I called customer service and they said I can get refunded for only the item NOT the 80 dollar delivery and theyll contact me within 24 hours and theyll schedule when they can pick it up.

Well its been over a week and I keep calling for them to pick it up every couple days and they keep saying they will contact me within 24 hours every time I talk to someone yet they wont. I have no way of bringing this item back to the store because its huge.

I would give 0 stars if I could, dealing with this company is difficult and corporate doesnt even care to help you. Ill never go with this company again, Home Depot has better service than this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Replacement.

Lowes Cons: There was so many problems and nobody to help, Sales and delivery staff not always know the details, Do not care about dissatisfied customer, Bad customer servcie.

Location: 155 North Old Grove Road, Oceanside, CA 92057