State: Texas Clear all filters (289 of 4845 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Lowes in Tomball, Texas - Not delivered as promised

Lowes delivery service has had me stuck at home all day for three days waiting for a delivery that still has not arrived. I bought a John Deere lawnmower on Monday and was told it would be delivered on Wednesday. I was also told I would receive a phone call on Tuesday with a 2 hour delivery window. I did get an automated call Tuesday night about 8 p.m. and was told it would be delivered sometime tomorrow (Wednesday) but not given the 2 hour delivery window as promised. I waited at home all day Wednesday for the delivery, which never came. I phoned the delivery service, and after being on hold for 35 minutes, was told that they had over booked today and my delivery was rescheduled for day after tomorrow (Friday). I was not happy to have to wait 2 more days, but I accepted it and made plans to go out and get some errands done the next day (Thursday), and stay at home Friday waiting for delivery. Thursday morning at around 7:15 a.m. I got a call from the delivery service and was told that they were getting an extra truck, and going ahead with the deliveries they had missed yesterday, and my "mower would be delivered today" (Thursday). So, I canceled my plans to do errands today and waited at home all day for the delivery, WHICH DID'NT COME!! Now it's been re-scheduled for Friday (again) and so, for the third day in a row I'll be stuck at home waiting for a delivery that may or may not come. Tomorrow will be strike 3 for Lowes delivery, after which I will cancel my order and buy it at Home Depot (same price).

Sounds like the garbage I'm going through right now. 10 - 12 delivery no show. I call at 1:45 am told it is being loaded be there in a hour, I call at 3:45 am told it is just going out, 8:00 I am still waiting.

Review
Cons
  • Not delivered as promised
Problem with delivery
  • Delivery Agreement
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Palestine, Texas - Terrible

Update by user Jan 28, 2018

Lowe’s brought out a new washing machine and it works great. They apologized for their actions.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2018

Lowe’s in Palestine Texas giving me a run around.purchased a GE washer 11/25/17. Makes a terrible noise. Tried to put up with it . Called them 12/30/17 They say would bring me new washer. Called again 1/9/18 talked to manager. Suppose to deliver today. 1/23/18. No show. Called them can’t bring till thursday1/25/18. If they can’t bring then I’m taking to store. Want money back. Cant tolerate sqeeking washing machine. It’s been stressful and horrible experience . Please tell me what else I need to do. Do you have any suggestions? I put purchase on Lowe’s credit card. So don’t want to ruin my credit by not paying for it.

Is this a top loading machine? Many of the GE machines have a shipping bar that secures the tub in place.

Take a look at the lower sides of the machine. There is a ribbon of tape on the end of the bar and you will see it if the bar is still in place. If the bar is not removed the machine will be very loud and move around when it goes into a spin cycle.

You would be surprised at how many people don't bother reading the manual that comes with their washer. If the bar is still there, just pull it out and your problem will be solved.

Review
Cons
  • Being given the run-a-round
  • Getting the run around from the customer service office
Damaged or defective
  • Poor management skills

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Bad experience!!!

I bought a lot of appliances from Lowe's like a Riding Lawn mower, stainless steel stove and refrigerator, top load washer and a weedeater, bought like 3 years warranty on all and when I have an issue with my stuff and call to report something wrong they can't find me in the system or they can't find my warranty, I'm having so much issues with my washer machine it got me sick. I paid CASH for everything almost $5000 and now I can't get no relief for one the receipt wore out to fast and I feel if I spent all my money there and I was suppose to be in your system why???? when I come or call in no one can find me. I'm hurt about all the business I did with you all and I can't get no satisfaction!
Warranty issue

Lowes in Beaumont, Texas - Lowe's - Still Waiting 11+ Weeks For Flooring & Answers

11 weeks since the day I paid $7000+ for new flooring...and the job has yet to be completed. Local Lowe's management actually hides from me when I come into the store to try and find out any updates. The local Lowe's and Lowe's corp will not acknowledge or dispute my assertion that I was duped into buying more flooring product, more flooring installation products and labor/installation charges than were actually needed. A long standing BBB complaint is still active against Lowe's corp...and every 2 weeks they try to get me and the BBB to close the complaint, while only stating..."...the matter is still pending...". In addition a complaint has been opened with the Texas State Attorney Generals, Consumer Protection division, for price gouging...in association with flooding as a result of hurricane Harvey. My multiple requests for a meeting with: the local Lowe's management, the flooring contractor, the flooring sub-contractor, Lowe's area and district management, and the corp division of Lowe's that hires their contractors...have all been ignored. In addition, my multiple requests for a detailed accounting of the floor product costs, flooring product installation costs, and labor/installation costs...have all been ignored. Lowe's has blocked me from their corp FaceBook page (Lowe's Home Improvement)...and deleted all posts, comments and replies, made by me regarding my situation and dealings with Lowe's...local and corp (North Carolina). On their corp FB page there is a "Rant or Rave" section where customers can voice their complaints...as of today...they have deleted 4 of my RANT's...(I have posted a total of 15 RANT's)...and their official FB reply to all have been.."...we have forwarded your comments to your case manager..." Have been walking on cold bare concrete floors 11 weeks before Christmas 2017...and I am celebrating the new year, 2018, by still walking on cold bare concrete floors.
Review
Cons
  • Managements refusing to contact me
Pricing issue
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes allowed multiple fraudulent charges on my account

Lowe's allowed multiole fradukent charges, over the phone orders, to my bank account!! I am talking two $600+ orders and two $200+ orders only seconds apart. How is this??? Is Lowe's in on this as they do nothing to help or stop tye processing of the pending charges!!!

Somebody obviously got hold of your credit or debit card number and are using it to make purchases, possibly on-line or over the phone. You need to call your bank and cancel the card and have a new one issued. At the same time, report the fraudulent charges and fill out the paperwork the bank requires to get the charges reversed.

Problems with payment

Lowes in El Paso, Texas - Lying Cheating Theives

1.9
So, I bought a Troy Built TB110 lawnmower at Lowes a little over 2 years ago and ALSO bought a 2 year extended warranty because the sales person said that if anything happened and it quit working after the mfg. warranty expired and the Lowes warranty was in effect, I could bring it back and they would replace it. That was LIE no. 1. The piece of junk stopped working correctly after about 1 month. Mfg. warranty says take to a local shop to be worked on. I did that and it ran ok for about a month. I then bought another mower and left the bad one in the garage until my Lowes warranty took effect. Took it to the store and they said they would send it out to be fixed and would call me when it was ready. They never called, so over 3 months later I called the store and they said it had been ready for about 3 months and I owed $100 for repairs. I said I had the extended warranty which I bought and they said I owed for an oil change, cleaning of air filter and tightening of a spark plug. I only ever used the thing about 7 or 8 times. They will never get a dime out of me again and they are keeping the mower. I'm sure that they will sell it to some other sucker cause it looks brand new. Lowes is a lying deceptive company and I will badmouth them till the day I die.

The issue on these piece of *** is a bad design on the carburetor. Instead of using a metal one they used a plastic one that Jams.

They claim it is due to ethanol breakdown but this is absolute lies. It doesn't matter what you do, it will clog and they will blame fuel.

They were sued for same issue on a power washer and lost millions. The repair people added extra stuff so the bill would be higher.Sorry this happened to you!

I have not heard a word from Lowes, nor have I shopped there. I did buy a new refrigerator at Home Depot for over $1,000 and several other items as well. Home Depot is where I will buy all my needs

How ignorant can you be. People like you are your own worst enemy.

Did you even bother looking at the warranty. They cover repairs due to defects, not consumer abuse and lack of maintenance.

@Anonymous

there was no consumer abuse and why would it need an oil change after using it only 7 or 8 times. I read plenty of reviews on this particular mower that said it is a piece of junk and does not run properly. Wish I had read some reviews before I bought the junk.

So it broke during the manufacture’s warranty, decided to let it sit in the garage for a long while until the Lowe’s replacement warranty kicked in? Sounds like you are the lying thief to me.

@1592PCFL

I said that it broke during Mfg. warranty and I took it to local place they told me to so it could be fixed.

AFTER that it only ran for a couple more times before I decided to let it sit in garage for a few months before Lowes replacement warranty kicked in. I hope this happens to you someday, and then you might know how it feels to buy garbage warranty.

@1592PCFL

You must be part of Lowe's team you are a rude dumb sob

@Todf

Absolutely! And I am going to call out and refute any illegitimate greivence.

View more comments (8)
Review
Cons
  • Being lied to and cheated
Warranty issue
Full refund

Lowes in Beaumont, Texas - Lowe's - Sell More Flooring & Installation Labor Than Needed

4.0
We are a flooding victim of hurricane Harvey flooding. Went to Lowe's for our carpet and vinyl flooring needs. After the fact, I found out that Lowe's has one and only one flooring installation contractor...a company called Keller Interiors, Inc...they are a nation wide company also. Lowe's lets Keller Interiors sub contract flooring installation...in my case...a company called Creative Solutions...who in turn hires sub-sub-contractors to do the actual labor. The Lowe's contractors over measured and over stated both by carpet and vinyl needs by almost 100%...why would they do that you ask?...because the contractors make all of their money on labor installation charges by the square foot, plus any associated installation products they claim they need to do the job. In turn the contractors tell Lowe's the inflated numbers for carpet and vinyl to sell the customer (ME...and I suspect a lot of other people who are not paying attention). A Better Business Bureau complaint (#520556) has been filed by me against Lowe's Corp in North Carolina (at the advise of my local BBB). The local Lowe's, Store #95, has quit talking to me...while I continue to post on their Face Book page...I suspect because the Lowe's Corp office has been getting exact copies of the FB posts in the RANT & RAVE section of their FB page. 12/1/2017 marked 3 weeks that the BBB complaint has been filed and Lowe's Corp has yet to do anything...and they have stopped their one per week calls to me, wanting to know if I have any new info to report. You think there are a lot of complaints here...take a look on the Lowe's Corp FB page...the RANT & RAVE section...they are loaded up...it takes hours and hours just to wade through a couple of months of complaints. As of today I have 4 RANTS posted (Clint W). Yesterday 12/1/2017 I went to the local Lowe's store because it is impossible to get any manager on the phone...and I waited 1:20 at the customer service desk for a manager...Jamie L. (an assistant mgr), that was paged over the store intercom 3 times...he and the actual store manager are avoiding me...I suspect...at the direction of Lowe's Corp...thinking I will just go away. Because Lowe's has one and only one contract for flooring installation...it is like the fox guarding the hen house...there are no checks and balances if the customer has an issue...there is only one flooring contractor that Lowe's has teamed up with.
billybaloneey

For some reason when I posted this Lowe's complaint...it ended up giving them 4 stars...it should be giving them 1 star.

Review
Pros
  • Front line red vest employees are great and helpful
Cons
  • Local store managers avoiding me
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
A refund for excess material and labor, and an investigation of their flooring contractor and sub contractors.
  • Inflating Customer Needs
  • Selling Unneeded Material
  • Installation Contractors

Lowes in Mansfield, Texas - Yelled at by employee destroying my new Lowe's card.

Mansfield tx store on 287. ALL I wanted to do was pay for my carpet. Went to the store at 6pm and no one was working in the carpet section. I had a measuresment done by Lowe's and all I needed was to purchase carpet and get the installation set up. Katie from customer service tried to help me. But she asked Charles for his help and he was visibly bothered by assisting us. He yelled at me in front of my kids. I should gave walked out then but Katie was polite and tried to assist me. Worse experience ever I won't be back to that store . Destroying my new Lowe's card now. Telling the world about my experience there. Spending my 2500 else where.
Review
Cons
  • Arrogant employee
Poor customer service

Lowes in Hutto, Texas - Frustrated

3.7
Been trying to buy a fridge online for 2 days, multiple issues. Finally got the order to go thru, but for some reason, the store was switched to the South Austin location, which is not near me. That store called, they don't carry that fridge & couldn't help fix the order. I went to my closest store on the 3rd day of trying to fix this & they told me my order had been cancelled. So unhappy about that! They only had the display left which was scratched & they didnt want to discount. Never had such bad customer service.
Order processing issue

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Poor customer service

This letter is regarding uncalled for treatment received Sunday, November 19, 2017 at Lowes, 1000 West Arbrook, Arlington TX. Attempting to pick up shower doors (purchased Thursday November 16), customer service employee stated shower doors were picked up by me on day of purchase. Despite my repeated attempts of explanation that my shower doors were in a box with my name written on the box and it was placed in "back" by the sales person. Explanation was ignored by employee! The situation escalated with continual questions as to when, where and time of purchase, already noted on sales receipt. Asking why locating the box was taking so long I was informed employees were viewing video of day of purchase. One hour later, attempting to locate employee unsuccessfully, a "supervisor “appeared apologizing for misunderstanding, stating "I'm so sorry the box is in the back with your name written on it". I replied, "thank you for making me feel so guilty for something I didn't do" Excuse provided, employee ringing up sale had not noted package to be picked up later. As a 79-year-old lady, the situation was extremely stressful being questioned by a young employee who was doubting my integrity. I’ve made attempts to contact the store manager unsuccessfully. In the future I will not return to Lowes for material I need to update my home.

Nobody cares how old you are, dumb ***. It has nothing to do with employees being young. They were just doing their job so they don't get fired for letting *** walk out the door without verifying that it's been paid for.

Review
Cons
  • Aphaty towards the client
  • Being harassed
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
  • Dismissive To Customers