State: Texas Clear all filters (2 of 4884 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
Resolved

Resolved: Purchased glass shower door and Lowes installer broke it.

2.0

Update by user Apr 22, 2018

Lowe's, has paid for damage. Thank You

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2018

Lowes said it was my fault because the photo I provided was not proof. When we went to store with photo, no one offered to address the problem and never called to resolve the issue. We had our original shower tile man repair broken tile and presented the bill to Lowes. They refused to pay the $150. This is after 18 years of spending at least $30,000 with them. The day they broke the door, it was 18 degrees outside and they brought the glass in with frost all over it and clamped it down to the brackets. Of course the glass shattered and they did not even clean up all the glass so I worked 3 hours cleaning it better, but still my wife cut her foot a week later. Do not trust Lowes!
Review
Service
Lowes Door Installation
Cons
  • Install contractors are incompetent
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Palestine, Texas - Terrible

Update by user Jan 28, 2018

Lowe’s brought out a new washing machine and it works great. They apologized for their actions.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2018

Lowe’s in Palestine Texas giving me a run around.purchased a GE washer 11/25/17. Makes a terrible noise. Tried to put up with it . Called them 12/30/17 They say would bring me new washer. Called again 1/9/18 talked to manager. Suppose to deliver today. 1/23/18. No show. Called them can’t bring till thursday1/25/18. If they can’t bring then I’m taking to store. Want money back. Cant tolerate sqeeking washing machine. It’s been stressful and horrible experience . Please tell me what else I need to do. Do you have any suggestions? I put purchase on Lowe’s credit card. So don’t want to ruin my credit by not paying for it.

Is this a top loading machine? Many of the GE machines have a shipping bar that secures the tub in place.

Take a look at the lower sides of the machine. There is a ribbon of tape on the end of the bar and you will see it if the bar is still in place. If the bar is not removed the machine will be very loud and move around when it goes into a spin cycle.

You would be surprised at how many people don't bother reading the manual that comes with their washer. If the bar is still there, just pull it out and your problem will be solved.

Review
Product
Ge Appliances Washing Machine
Cons
  • Being given the run-a-round
  • Getting the run around from the customer service office
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Poor management skills

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111