State: Texas City: Conroe Product: Lowes Delivery Service Clear all filters (2 of 324 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Conroe, Texas - Delivery Joke

Never mentioned delivery time, got a phone call stating they were 10 minutes away and I told the guy I was out in the field working and he said he would reschedule but gave me no time frame or date. Told him I get home @ 5:00 pm every day. Got a message on my phone to call Lowes and set delivery time and date called and was on hold for appx 20 to 25 minutes and then was hung up on, called back and the same thing. Called the next day and was on hold again for 20 to 25 minutes and again was hung up on, tried one more time and finally, someone answered and I told her I need my washing machine and I get off work @ 5:00. She replied can only schedule for Sat between 0:900 and 1:00 pm, I told her Gallery Furniture will deliver up to 10:00 pm 7 days a week and she laughed. Now I am pissed and told her to cancel my order and give me my money back, waisted my memorial day weekend end to buy a washing machine that I really needed that day but was willing to wait a day or two but not a week which is a joke. Lowes warehouse is located in the Greenspoint area and I live in Tomball. I was impressed they did give me a 10% military discount which Homr Depot struggles to do and I swore Lowes will only be the place to shop from now on but now that has changed as I am a man of principle, I don't jerk my customers around and do whatever it takes to get it done in a timely and affordable manner and the customer comes first. I don't see this with Lowes, no service or communication after the sale.
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Conroe, Texas - Beware of "free" delivery! You're on your own when it doesn't show up.

BEWARE of delivery services! No Show, No Call, LOST our dryer (driver said he had already delivered it, then said we weren't "on his route," then said he had tried to deliver and we weren't here *** After several phone calls over several hours on our part, we found out that the dryer had been LEFT IN A DELIVERY TRUCK on a third party storage lot, where it sat overnight. The delivery service refused to return the dryer to the Lowe's store until the next day because it COULD NOT LOCATE ITS DRIVER! All the while, Lowe's refused to refund our money until the driver could be located and Lowe's got its dryer back. Unfortunately, we had absolutely no control over any of this! All we could do was sit back and hope the dryer made it back to the store so we could get our money back for the dryer we never received! Asked to speak with the assistant store manager, "Shaun," but he refused to speak with us at all. He hid behind his underlings and made them talk with us. We were astounded at the apathy and unprofessional conduct at this store. Two weeks later, we still do not have all of our money back as the refund has been botched twice! And to top it off, we've had to deal with horrendous attitude problems with store personnel, particularly Carol, who hasn't even had the class to apologize. We've made our last purchase at Lowe's in Conroe and have closed our account. But we are enjoying our new dryer from Home Depot!!
Review
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111