State: Texas City: Dallas Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (5 of 296 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes Manager Review

Want to know the sexual harassment policy at Lowes, while I was shopping with my fiancé whom works at this store, a manager named Matt yells across about ten customers and workers " hey there's my future wife! I find this very unexceptable!

LOWES Farmingdale NY

Sent this to Lowes and Lowes Corporate. Lets see if a get a response...EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED. Lost a great portion of my home in Island Park NY to the flood/hurricane Sandy. Needed a washer/dryer. Went to Farmingdale Black Friday. Nothing I picked was in stock. Was able to get washer and 2 pedestals from the Bayshore store ( on the phone while in Farmingdale location) dryer gas set up and warrantys purchased from Farmingdale. Delivery was today 12/4/12. Washer and pedastals came without a problem. Delivery manager from Farmingdale called 5 hrs before delivery to tell me my new dryer was damaged. He would have an associate call to arrange for another dryer/delivery date. No call after 3 hrs so I called. She told me none in stock she will refund me. Unacceptable! I bought a set and that's what I want. She told me Garden City store had one but she couldn't call because she "would be on hold forever" and didn't have time she will call me back. No call back 4 hrs later. Wife calls to the store manager at 5pm. She intimidates yells and insults my wife by putting the phone DOWN while my wife is talking. Will not accept responsibility for associate behavior. Would not place the call to garden city while my wife waited in hold. Told my wife there are too many customers in the store and she needed to help them. After spending 3000 in your stores this is the way your employees are handling customers that have been living in a devastation for the past month? I am shocked you allow people like this to represent you! Shame Shame!!
Loss

Peverted Employee Jimmie Burnett, Richardson(plano rd) LOWES

I "used"to use the lowes on plano rd in Richardson... Everytime I would go there an employee by the name of Jimmie Burnett(Beware) would try and flirt with me. I'm a 28 year old woman and this man is at least in in late 50's or 60's. At first I thought it was innocent and kinda cute of him... He started literally following me around the store, FLIRTING. I finally had enough of it when I came in with my two year old and he tried asking me to go on a date with him! I ofcourse already had told him I was married. I just cannot believe some people. I made a complaint to the manager but I have been there since and hes still there!!! BEWARE of the *** *** at Lowes in Richardson!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know his last name? That is a good question.

To the bathing suit men are dogs comment.

The bible says if you look at a woman and *** after her in your heart you have commited adultery WITH HER. The bible says no adulterer will enter the Kingdom of God so basically you think when a woman dresses like that she will get by with it. She is the one that caused the man to do it.

Let me get this right. God allows a woman to wear skimpy clothing and it is okay to provoke a man to commit adultery He is wrong for doing it a dog as you say but she is okay for doing it. I don't think so the women will be found guitly for causing it. Give it 100 years from now and you will see whether you are right or wrong. You will find out one day

There is no way you complained to management or corporate and he is still there. That is automatic termination and stalking charges.

Why haven't you proceeded to go corporate instead of leave it right there. Lowes requires you to be nice and kind to customers which in return if you say how are you doing to a woman that thinks she is a knock out notice I said she thinks not she is then she thinks your flirting with her. Further more a lot of women dress like street walking *** now days anyway 60 years ago they would have been arrested. Why would a woman dress skimpy especially if she is married not saying you but why do they do that.

Who are they trying to attract it sure isn't their husband.

Further more your married and you think some man flirting with you is cute I wonder if it was George Clooney would you have posted this. A women or man flirting is for one purpose AFFAIR.

I dont care if they come into Lowes wearing bathing suit they deserve to be respected and not grooped over. Men are just hound dogs that need to be taught some manners

when a gal comes in that is pretty or skimpy dressed the mgrs all get on their phones to say what follow her around you can hear what they are saying and it is degrading we as wemen at lowes get sick of it and HR doesnt do anything

At first you thought it was cute. You could've put a stop to it then.

Hey skepticle you always blame the victim? Or just dumb-witted ones?

Good catch that nametag thing!

Fortunately it takes more than one uncorroborated complaint to get someone fired. It seems you may know this gentleman better than you admit and want to wrong him.

How do you know his last name, it's not on his nametag! Just sayin

View more comments (7)

Lowes in Dallas, Texas - Sales associate

I am an employee of Lowes and I found that there is discrimation. I was hired to be a commercial sales specialist. Only to find that I was a cashier/csa. The commercial specialist in my dept. where able to sit around and get upset with me when the call list was not done. I was hired to be an apartment rep by the store manager. After his contract was up (2 YEARS BTW) I was only there for less than. I was sent on my way after filing sexual harrasment charges against my sales manager. Not only did I but others as well. Lost my Job asked for a transfer and denied. Told no job available.
Lowes Manager

Lowes in Dallas, Texas - Fl manager should be fired!!

Shame on you for allowing a manager to fire the FL employee.!! Have you never read the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution? Who over-sees the hiring & training of your managers? These managers radiate their attitudes to their employees who unknowingly develop these same attitudes. I remember the opening of your first stores. My husband's club bought stock in a then "progessive" company. Each year seems to bring a decline to that company. Your stores now have a "junky" aspect. I will now, along w/ many, many others, drive on by to LOWES where there is no such problem.

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111