State: Texas City: Garland Product: Lowes Bathroom Remodeling Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Problems with Lowes bathroom remodel

3.5
I want to start by saying that the end result of our remodeling job with Lowes was beautiful. Unfortunately, I do not feel we received the level of customer service or value that I normally expect from Lowes. The bid that we received from Lowes was substantially higher than other bathroom remodeling bids we received. In the end we decided to spend the extra money for two reasons. The first is that they promised to provide a single point of contact in the store and told us that they would manage the contractor performing the work. The second was the life time leak warranty. I don't know how the leak warranty will work out, but the management of our remodeling project was HORRIBLE. The primary problem was that the work was performed whenever the contractor could find someone to work. The result was that it took about 5 months to remodel a bathroom, during most of which the bathroom and our master bedroom closet were not usable. When we called our project manager at Lowes we were told to call the contractor. When we called the contractor he would make promises on when the next workers would be at our home, only to repeatedly to miss those deadlines. We complained, were promised it would get better, then the whole cycle would start again. Given how long we were out of a bathroom and how bad the project management was, I believe that we definitely did not get our money's worth and wish we had rolled the dice on a contractor that was 20% less!
Review
Service
Lowes Bathroom Remodeling
Pros
  • Final result was very nice
Cons
  • Customer service experience was terrible
Reason of review
Tags
  • Home Improvememt

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111